10 Years of Research
and a Team of Top Physicians and Mechanical Engineers
have Changed the Spinal Decompression Industry
with the Introduction of the
DOC Cervical/Lumbar Spinal Decompression Table
The old pull and pray tables and techniques of yesteryear have now been replaced by
- Science-based systems
- Techniques supported by years of research
- Revolutionary new features improving effectiveness
- Protocols designed by some the Nations leading spinal decompression doctors to bring faster, more significant results with even the toughest of patients
Introducing the DOC Cervical/Lumbar Spinal Decompression Table. With features not found on any other decompression table on the market today, this table has the potential to revolutionize the way your clinic performs spinal decompression. With a brand new price tag of only $14,500, this table is in a league of its own in value and effectiveness. Backed by a 1-year warranty, you will sleep well knowing this table will not only drastically increase the treatment success of your patients, but will also last and maintain its value for years to come.
What are doctors saying about this table?
I would highly recommend the DOC Decompression Table.....
I was amazed at the immediate relief I felt when getting on a DOC Decompression Table. This is an innovative solution to treat back/neck pain that I have never experienced before. The main benefit was the release of pressure I felt throughout the process. I would highly recommend the DOC Decompression Table to any clinician looking to add a cash service to help patients with herniated, bulging or degenerative discs!
~Brooke M., RegenMedix LLC
I would recommend the DOC table as the ONLY option
I had the best experience purchasing my DOC decompression table from Decompression pros. The main reason we decided to go with decompression pros was due to the incredibly professional marketing package which included complete marketing in a box bundles that had already contained my logo and practice info on them. Also the technique training videos were invaluable and would be an absolute NECESSITY for anyone trying to add decompression to their practice. This is information collectively brainstormed from the best in the business! Upon delivery Decompression Pros were available for questions and I started my first patient on it within hours of plugging it in.
~Dr. Joshua Feddes
I can now tell patient with complete confidence that we can help them with there disc problem...
I have been thinking about getting a spinal decompression table for a couple months. When I come across DOC Table I know that was the one. I ordered the table, and in 2 weeks it was sitting in my office. Dr Brian Self was right there to help me get it set up and ready to go. It is super easy to use and so far our patient have had a nothing but good things to say about it. I love how there are so many options to position the patient to make them comfortable and pain-free experience. I highly recommend this table if you are looking to add decompression. it is worth every penny and is helping me increase my income. I can now tell patient with complete confidence that we can help them with there disc problem and know we are delivering the best care possible.
~Dr. Brent Wall, Chiropractor
....call Decompression Pros for high quality service...
The DOC decompression table arrived in pristine condition and was unpacked with white glove treatment. Decompression Pros was out to visit our clinic within days delivering the practical onsite training. Decompression pros has been just a phone call or an email away to answer our questions regarding the table and regarding the entire process of getting patients in the office and on the table. I am happy with the purchase of our table, and I am much more happy for purchasing it from Decompression Pros because of the added support that we get. I think if any doc was looking at getting a decompression table for their office they need to call Decompression Pros for high quality service both in buying a table and in getting decompression up and running in their practice.
~Dr. Ray B., Chiropractor
I would highly recommend this machine...
Our office has been very pleased with the DOC decompression table. Very user friendly and comfortable for our patients. I would highly recommend this machine for any office looking to offer their patients an alternative to injections or surgery.
~Jennifer Dufour, DC
I was trained on the same day with all my questions answered...
Decompression Therapy has been an amazing addition to my practice. Dr. Self made it simple and easy to purchase a great table at a great price. The table was delivered with the 'White Glove' experience so there were absolutely no worries. I was trained on the same day with all my questions answered and felt extremely comfortable with everything this amazing table has to offer. I highly recommend Dr. Self and decompression pros for all of your product needs.
~Andrew Kellogg, DC
The service provided was exceptional and professional in every way.
I absolutely love my decompression table! The service provided was exceptional and professional in every way. They provided amazing training with my purchase and I was ready to utilize the table the very next day with total confidence. If you are thinking about adding decompression therapy to your office Decompression Pros offers the best prices and service making for an extremely smooth process from ordering to delivery to training.
~Sarah Little, DC
Decompression Pros have been a pleasure to work with.
The purchase of my DOC Decompression Table set up and training ran very smoothly. We're absolutely loving the results we've been getting with our patients on the DOC table and couldn't be happier with the entire experience. Highly recommend!
Just added our second DOC table.....
I looked at a lot of different decompression tables prior to buying. The DOC table was the most reasonably priced and had the most flexibility in treatment options. It is an effortless table to setup and use. Within 1 year we have been so busy that I just added our second DOC table. We have helped many different types of conditions with our tables. I would recommend the DOC table to any friend or colleague.
~Dr. Neil Pai in North Carolina
Our Patients Have Spoken.... They like the DOC better than the DRX9000!!
Previously we had worked with the DRX9000 which looks very expensive with all its shiny lights but with the DOC table we have noticed that it is more efficient and more effective. When you put in the poundage for someones treatment its a true amount. Patients have told us that the DOC table is more comfortable and they like it better than the DRX9000 as well. Also being able to move add lateral flexion or rotation to the table is a huge advantage when treating some patients. I would absolutely recommend the DOC to a colleague looking to get into decompression.
~Dr. Wayne in Idaho
The DOC decompression table has been a huge asset to my practice.
The DOC decompression table has been a huge asset to my practice. It has given me leverage I didn't have before. I am able to treat patients I otherwise have to refer out as well as produce results I would not have been able to produce without the DOC table. It has allowed me to further grow my practice and stick out in a community. The table is comfortable to the patients and user friendly. The DOC staff was great. They came out and spent hours educating me and my staff on how to properly use the table. I highly recommend this decompression table to anyone looking to further grow their practice, get better results or stand out in their community.
~Dr. Kayla in Louisiana
I am so glad I didnt make the mistake of buying any other table than the DOC.
I thought I wanted a used DRX9000, SpineMed or other older technology decompression table and was looking around for the best deal. I really didnt know much about decompression but I did some research and thought I knew what I wanted. One phone call to Decompression Pros changed all that. They guided me to the right table which for me was the DOC. The price was extremely affordable (not like the ridiculously expensive ones). It was professionally delivered and set up for me and I didnt have to lift a finger. The personal training on it was amazing and I now feel like I can handle even the toughest of cases. I am so glad I didnt make the mistake of buying any other table than the DOC. This table does everything I could have asked for and more.
~Dr. Don B. in Lomita, CA
I am very pleased with my purchase...
I have been very happy with my DOC decompression table from Decompression Pros. The results from the table have been very positive and the response from patients has been 100% positive to this point. My equipment came to my office as promised and was very easy to install and implement into my practice. The staff at Decompression Pros have been helpful with questions and implementation. I am very pleased with my purchase as it is a very effective machine and the cost of the machine is much less than I would have expected for what I received. I would recommend the DOC and Decompression Pros to any who are interested in this type of therapy offering in their practice.
~Dr. Craig Stull in Portage, MI
Decompression Pros walked me through every marketing program, marketing piece and system...
Decompression Pros has been instrumental in having an extremely successful spinal decompression practice. I purchased a decompression table from them a year ago and they walked me through every program, marketing piece and system that has helped me completely pay off my table in the first 6 months. One year later my table is full pretty much all of the time and I am getting close to needing a second table which I will absolutely buy from them. You don't just get a good table from them... you get the tools necessary to grow a successful spinal decompression business. I would refer them to any friend or colleague.
~Dr. Steve Brenan, Florida
I chose the DOC and Im sure glad I did!
I shopped around when looking at spinal decompression tables and compared the Triton DTS, Kennedy, DOC table and a few others. I chose the DOC and I am sure glad I did. The DOC table is in my opinion the most versatile decompression table as it allows you to treat in flexion, extension, rotation and lateral flexion in order to get maximum therapeutic effectiveness. And the on-site training from Decompression Pros taught me everything I need to know and more to safely and effectively treat disc related conditions.
~Carline Vilfort, D.C.
The DOC is versatile, easy to operate, reliable and effective
After months of comparing spinal decompression tables I decided to go with the DOC Decompression Table and that was a great decision. The DOC table is versatile, easy to operate, reliable and effective. The on site training from an actual spinal decompression doctor was exactly what I needed. Decompression Pros has walked me through every step, every program and every protocol that I needed to make this an effective therapy for my patients as well as a smart business decision. I would recommend the DOC table and Decompression Pros to any colleague.
~Dr. Marie Cayo in Kissimmee, Florida
I would highly recommend the DOC table to anyone looking for a great decompression table with fantastic customer service.
This was the first decompression table I bought, Decompression Pro’s delivered great personal training and I can now feel confident in effectively treating my patients. They are always a phone call away whenever I have a problem or question. This table added a whole other aspect to my practice. My patients love it, resulting in a growing practice.
~Dr. Kaleb Deshotel
I love my new DOC Decompression Table
I looked at every decompression table before I decided to go with the DOC decompression table and I love my new DOC Decompression Table. The versatility is unmatched. My results have already been exceptional. Decompression Pros thoroughly trained me and I feel 100% confident treating even the toughest of cases. I would recommend the DOC Decompression table to anyone.
~Dr. Regina Bayla in Florida
The DOC table was the best purchase......
Decompression Pros is the real deal! Not only consummate professionals, but great customer service! The DOC table was the best purchase I have made in a long time. Also they got me top of the line equipment at the best market prices, and believe me I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!! If you are looking for someone to help you take your decompression clinic up to the next level with the DOC Decompression table and marketing, Decompression Pros will do that for you!
~R'Kione Britton, DC; San Diego, CA
I traded in my Z Gravity table for a DOC table and I couldn't be happier
I contacted Decompression Pros wanting a Z-Grav or a DRX because that's what I previously had. I have to admit when they suggested the DOC table I was more than a bit skeptical, However, I'm sure glad they did.. It's a great table far better than the older models out there with the old rope and pulley systems. And the additional treatment methods the DOC offers have significantly increased patient outcomes. The DOC table is simply much more effective, more versatile, and is far less expensive.. I love it.
~Frank Mrazeck D.C., Delaware
I would highly recommend Decompression Pros and the DOC table to Friends and Colleagues
Decompression Pros was very friendly and very helpful and was able to answer all questions asked with quality information. I feel that if I have a question at any time that I can call them. There was a small crack in the black head cushion and it was replaced right away no questions asked. The price was fair and reasonable and they even financed it for us. I would highly recommend Decompression Pros to and the DOC table to friends and colleagues.
~Foothills Medical, NM
The MOST COMFORTABLE BELTING SYSTEM I have ever used
The DOC Spinal Decompression System can dramatically affect the pain associated with spinal injuries and conditions. Best of all, it’s the MOST COMFORTABLE BELTING SYSTEM Ive ever used! Making it easier for you to relax and get more out of the treatment.
They are 100% honest and follow through on exactly what they say they are going to do.
Doctors purchasing the DOC table have been extremely satisfied with the ease, speed and safety of purchasing a DOC decompression table from Decompression Pros. The tables ship fast, are professionally crated, are guaranteed to show up in perfect condition, and they even guarantee the lowest price. Our clients are continually impressed that Decompression Pros takes all of the worry out of a high end transaction like this. They are 100% honest and follow through on exactly what they say they are going to do. I would recommend purchasing a DOC decompression table from Decompression Pros any day!!!
~Emily Blair, Financing Specialist
But I thought Decompression was Dead
Ask some of the clinics we consult with
- Who have 10–12 tables (and growing) full of patients all day long
- Who are easily making more than $1 million dollars per year cash
- Who consistently enroll and change the lives of 10-20 new decompression patients per month if decompression is dead
There has NEVER been a Better Time to Add Spinal Decompression to YOUR Practice.
Most of the population still has no idea what spinal decompression is or what it does. There are 1000s of patients in your area right now who need an effective therapy like decompression to end their neck and back pain once and for all.
Even better these patients are typically willing to pay CASH!!!! Does your clinic need more cash paying patients?
After working with hundreds of clinics we have found that successful spinal decompression clinics usually have 3 things in common:
- The Right Equipment
- The Right Training
- The Right Marketing
What we found was that many of the tables on the market today
- Are decent tables that work pretty well
- Have little or no training and support on how to correctly use these tables
- Dont have everything a doctor wants all in ONE table
- Have flaws in parts and design
- Have marketing that is outdated, ineffective and not professional
- Offer very little ONGOING support—you buy it and then have to fend for yourself
Poor Clinical Support
Many table manufacturers leave doctors to pull and pray that the patients get better. This method generally helps 50–60% of patients, leaving another 30–40% with less than desirable results and the likelihood to eventually tell their friends and neighbors that decompression doesnt work.
When done correctly decompression can do the following:
- Have a success rate of 80–90%
- Allow a majority of patients walk out of your office passionate about the success they received
- Leave patients happy and eager to tell their friends and neighbors how well it worked for them
- See success in less than 12 visits.
Instead of pulling and praying, wouldnt it be great
- To know exactly what to look for
- Accurately determine which patients will and wont get results and why
And to consistently know
- Orthopedic tests
- Treatment techniques
- Nutritional therapies
- Rehab protocols that could consistently, successfully treat more than 85% of your patients?
Doctors Complained about what was currently on the Market
As we analyzed tables currently on the market and interviewed hundreds of doctors who already had tables, many doctors were unhappy with some of the features on their existing spinal decompression tables.
They were unhappy that
- They had to buy 2 separate tables to get all the features they wanted
- They had to buy a table from one company and advanced training from another company
- They had to purchase effective marketing from yet another company
There wasnt ONE company that sold ONE table that had everything they wanted all in ONE table that also came with the Right Training and Support and with the Right Marketing all at a price they could AFFORD. Until Now!
Here are the 7 most common complaints that we heard about tables that were already on the market:
- Too expensive – It could take years for a doctor to make a solid return on his investment if he has to pay $20,000 to $50,000 for a spinal decompression table. This didnt make sense from a financial standpoint for many clinics who wanted to get into spinal decompression but didnt want to wait years to start seeing a return on their investment. They wanted a decompression table they could afford and one that would bring in profits in months ... not years. (We will show you how to legally pay less than $10,000 for a brand new, top of the line spinal decompression table suggested retail price of $20,000.)
- Doesnt treat patients prone AND supine – Many doctors were unhappy with the fact that on their DRX9000, VAX-D, AccuSpina or SpineMed they cant treat patients prone which is generally a much more effective position for treating young patients with true disc herniations. They wanted a decompression table that treated patients in every position including prone, supine, and even being able to add in lateral flexion.
- Other decompression tables are too big and bulky – Clinics are getting smaller and smaller every year and more and more doctors are trying to conserve and get the most out of their space. Some decompression tables on the market are unnecessarily big and bulky and are a waste of space.
- Its too expensive to fix my table when it breaks down – To fix a DRX9000, AccuSpina, or SpineMed table it can be a $3,000 minimum to fly a specialist in and have them fix proprietary parts. Doctors get sick of shelling out tons of money every year for parts and maintenance on their tables. They wanted a decompression table that was more reliable.
- Its too expensive to move my table – Its stuck in one place forever. Many doctors have complained about the $4,000 that it costs to move a DRX9000, AccuSpina, or VAX-D table if they ever decide to put it in a different room or if they have to move it to another clinic. They wanted a decompression table that was more versatile.
- Doctors felt like they were sold a table and then told Good Luck with little or outdated technique support. – Many Doctors have expressed their frustration after having purchased other spinal decompression tables and felt that the technique portion, ongoing support, and access to updated techniques and training were less than acceptable. Some have said that the actual training on the table was less than 2 hours by someone who wasn't even a doctor.
- Tables come with outdated, low budget marketing materials that were not made by marketing specialists but rather by chiropractors who threw some brochures together and called it a marketing program.
Some other table manufacturers
- Teach completely outdated and inaccurate treatment protocols that lead to less than satisfactory results
- Waste the doctors and the clinics time and fail to address the needs of the tougher patients that dont fit in the normal protocols
- Teach myths that lead to unnecessary soreness, poor clinic efficiency, and cost the doctors and patients time and money
Decompression Myth #1: A perfect example is the false notion that spinal decompression forces need to be around 50% of the patients body weight or more in order to see the best results. This has led to many patients getting unnecessarily sore after their decompression treatments. Most specialists would now agree that the majority of patients do not need any more force than about 35% of their body weight.
Decompression Myth #2: Another misconception is the importance of the the angle of pull. In earlier years manufacturers were teaching doctors that all you needed to do was push a button and the angle of pull would be adjusted to treat a specific disc more than the others on any patient. Researchers would now agree that because every patient is different size and shape and has a different muscle and adipose mass that there would be no way for consistency based on the angle of pull of the machine to somehow decompress a disc at a certain level on different patients. Also what they have found is that is would be nearly impossible to focus in a one disc more so than the others. What most researchers would now agree on is that the angle of pull is probably not as specific as they once thought and also is probably one of the least significant factors in determining the success of the treatments.
Treatment Protocols Have Changed Over the Years
These and many other techniques and protocols have drastically changed as more research and experience has lead to better techniques and better outcomes.
Doctors wanted a decompression table with up to date training and support with
- The Reassurance that they had someone to call when they had questions about specific patients or conditions
- The Means to keep informed of the newest strategies, techniques, tips and advice
- The Assurance they were always getting the best results possible
We listened! After listening to these doctors complaints and recommendations our mission became to invent the table of their dreams.
The DOC Spinal Decompression Table is
- ONE table that served ALL of a doctors needs
- With the RIGHT TRAINING AND SUPPORT
- With the RIGHT MARKETING
Our goal was to make a spinal decompression table that
- Is Reliable
- Is Inexpensive to move, maintain, and repair
- Is a great decompression, therapy AND adjusting table
- Treats patients in all directions (prone, supine, lateral flexion etc.)
- Treats both cervical and lumbar patients
- Most of all was a table that almost every doctor could afford
After years and years of research, after looking at the good and bad of every decompression table on the market today, after interviewing hundreds of doctors, and after having invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into engineering by the best of the best we came up with the DOC Cervical/Lumbar GS spinal decompression table.
The Right Table
Introducing the DOC Cervical/Lumbar Spinal Decompression Table
If you are just getting into spinal decompression this is the PERFECT table for you.
With 12 years of experience and 100s of satisfied clients all over the world Decompression Pros will
- Show you the treatment techniques needed to get unbelievable patient success
- Teach you the most common mistakes when starting a decompression practice and how to avoid them
- Train your staff how to talk to patients about decompression, correctly answer phones and answer tough questions, and how to talk to patients about money in order to enroll the most amount of patients in care
- Provide you with every marketing material, brochure, research article and tool needed to successfully market spinal decompression
If you have been doing spinal decompression for years and simply want a table, training and marketing system that will
- Spark clinic and staff confidence in the treatment effectiveness
- Re-energize staff to increase enrollments
- Ensure staff follow through and compliance
- Systematize operations to improve efficiency and increase clinic resale value
- Decrease overhead while increasing profits with new strategies, more effective marketing and revolutionize your practice
...then this table is for YOU!
The best part is we will show you how to legally pay less than $10,000 after tax credits and write-offs for this $20,000 table.
But first, what makes this table different than other tables out there?
- Safety – When setting out to develop a spinal decompression table we knew that safety had to be the most important feature. We knew that no matter how cool looking a table might be, if it wasnt safe, then we were doing the medical and chiropractic community a disservice. That is why we did everything in our power to make this table as safe as possible for doctors, staff and especially patients. We started with "bumpers" on the bottom to keep feet and hands out. We added covers to almost every moving part. We created a motor and lift system will almost zero pinch points. We yanked the foot pedal and cord so there is one less cord to trip over. We also put ALL controls on the control command center so that Doctors could easily and efficiently control all mechanisms of the table. And most importantly we wanted there to be almost no possible way for a child to get underneath the table while its in operation and be able to hit mechanical buttons. Some of you may recall this story recited in dynamic chiropractic a few years back.
- Strong Lift Mechanism – One problem with many of the other tables on the market is with a faulty or insufficient lift mechanism. Some tables on the market have had serious problems when trying to lift a table as a patient is sitting on the end. This can lead to the motor locking or binding up. This locking or binding up usually requires installation of a completely new motor by a specialist with a minimum price tag of $2,000-$3,000 per incidence. Our new powerful motor lifts even the heaviest of patients (up to 350 pounds) with ease. And it goes 6 inches higher than the standard lift. No more struggling, straining or locking motors.
On June 10, a woman being treated on a St. Paul, Minn. DC's Chattanooga Group DTS decompression table (TRT-600) was lowered onto her playful and curious 18-month-old son. The unregulated lowering power and weight of the table crushed the young boy, who suffered major head trauma beyond resuscitation. The woman was receiving an unattended traction session while her three children played in the room in close proximity to the table. When the child entered the under section of the table, he obviously activated the floor switch and created the deadly sequence of events. The young mother, who was strapped into the table with a belt system that features a double ring-loop cinch with no quick-release mechanism, could not free herself and then screamed in an effort to get help, but was unable to stop the table from crushing her son. No safety mechanism is available for the patient to control the vertical movement of the table, even if the motor's safety shut-off is activated. There is also no shut-off switch if the table encounters resistance on its downward travel (such as seen in garage door motors, which immediately stop and elevate when pressured upon closing).
We think your patients safety and your pocket book are more important than that.
- Are built to last,
- Dont have faulty parts or mechanisms,
- Only contain parts that have shown over the years to perform correctly for long periods of time.
Some doctors in the industry have even called this table the most reliable table on the market today.
- Rest Easy Warranty – Sleep soundly at night knowing that your table is protected and covered for an entire year. Dont get stuck with expensive repair bills from tables that werent built to last. Our bumper to bumper warranty covers all parts for an ENTIRE YEAR.
- Affordable – You would think that with all these revolutionary, exclusive benefits that this table would cost a fortune. Business consultants encouraged us to sell this table for close to $20,000. But our goal was to get you a table that is not only the most effective table on the market today, but also one that you can afford. In fact we will show you how you can pay less than $10,000 for this table. Thats the equivalent of 3 new patients. Thats right. Only 3 new patients. This can be done in the first month. Some doctors have paid for their table in the first 2 months.
- Up to date, most recent research and ongoing support – If there is one single reason to purchase this table it is the comprehensive, ongoing support and training. Our goal is not to sell you a table and then wish you luck. Many other decompression table companies sell you a table and then leave you to fend for yourself, often times taking you years and having to learn the hard way trying to figure out what works, what positions certain patients need, what has led to injuring or making patients worse and what tips or secrets can help even when you have stubborn patients that just dont seem to get better.
We want YOU to
- Be the Disc Specialist in your area
- Be the Go-To Doc that helps more patients and experiences better results on even the toughest of cases
- Have the Confidence that no matter what level of severity or condition presents to your office you are going to give that patient the best shot at success
We make it our mission to keep up on the latest research and newest tips and tricks to ensure the best patient care available.
You will have
- Ongoing 24/7 access to the newest research
- Ongoing access to the latest tips and tricks and updated protocols
- Ongoing access to our free support line dedicated for you to call with questions about specific cases or conditions that you may not be familiar with
The RIGHT Training
Hundreds of thousands of dollars and thousands of hours have gone into making sure you receive world class training from the best spinal decompression doctors, researchers and teachers around. These 10 hours of intense educational training will cover almost every spinal decompression subject and question you could ask including but not limited to:
- Absolute Versus Relative Contraindications to therapy including but not limited to previous fusion surgeries, Pathologic Aortic Aneurysms, Stenosis, pregnancy and other conditions many doctors are simply guessing on or praying that these patients respond to care. Stop losing sleep over which conditions are absolute contraindications and should never go on the table.
- Proper patient set up and positioning including: when to put patients prone, when to put them supine, when to use the reverse hammock, when to induce lateral flexion and when to start with one position and progress to a different position as care continues.
- Disc Herniation 101 Course on everything you need to know about Disc Herniations including central disc herniations, lateral disc herniations, broad based versus focal, annular tears and protrusion versus extrusions.
- Learn if a large disc herniation or a small disc herniation is more likely to respond to decompression.
- How to know if a disc is still intact and has a hydrostatic mechanism that would benefit from spinal decompression. When would a ruptured disc not benefit?
- What percentage of a disc needs to be left in order to rehydrate.
- Common Misconceptions section including how much force patients really need. Is it 50% of the patients body weight, is it 35% of the patients body weight or is more force better?
- Should I be pulling for 8 minutes, 15 minutes, 25 minutes or even 45 minutes to get the best results? Does the angle really matter? Is 10 degrees going to produce similar results as 20 degrees?
- Training on true decompression versus traction, whats really the difference, are all tables the same and is decompression better or even different than traction.
- How to correctly read an MRI as taught by the specialists who write them.
- The 5 things to look for on a MRI to determine a patients chance for success.
- How long before I should start seeing results on a patient? At what point will I know they are most likely not going to respond?
- When do we actually recommend that patients sleep in a recliner at night?
- Which Orthopedic tests will give me the most amount of useful information to determine my treatment parameters?
- What supplements should all decompression patients be on to ensure the best results? How Much? Which Ones? Vit D? Magnesium? Fish Oils? Multi vitamin? Antioxidants? Glucosamine Sulfate?
- Should patients be doing any rehab exercises during their spinal decompression treatments? Which ones? When do they start? How many? Which ones are the most effective?
- What daily activities should patients avoid while doing spinal decompression treatments? Sitting? Working? Gardening? Sports? Golf?
- Should patients wear a back brace while doing spinal decompression treatments? Which one? Are some braces better than others? Are some back braces billable?
- Should decompression patients be adjusted? If I chose to adjust then should I adjust before or after decompression treatment?
- What about Cold Laser and Ultrasound? Should I do these before, during or after a decompression treatment?
- Which therapies benefit disc patients the most? What about MedX? What about the ATM2? What about the SpineForce? What about vibration therapy?
All these questions and more will be answered in our 10 Hours of training instructional DVDs.
We even added a special bonus section called Tips From The Pros in which we have added tips from doctors all over the United States and Canada. We interviewed and consulted with some of the best of the best spinal decompression doctors around and have put together a special section of tips and secrets that they learned over the years that arent being taught in any schools or seminars. These tips and secrets have helped them see success with that 20% of patients that most doctors havent seemed to be able to help. These tips will change your decompression practice forever. Learn a faster and easier way to set patients up, how to prevent making certain patients worse, and how to better ensure success on even the toughest of patients.
The RIGHT Marketing
Marketing Program to Ensure Your Success
Many doctors are out there saying My biggest problem is I need more patients walking in the door. How do I get my phone to ring? Purchasing a table does not guarantee you will have a successful spinal decompression clinic any more than purchasing a basketball is going to make you an NBA superstar. Having the right table AND the right training is the foundation.
The Right Spinal Decompression Marketing
- Is nearly impossible to find in the chiropractic community
- Is what separates the clinics who treat 4 decompression patients a day from the clinics that treat 40 decompression patients a day
- Is the single reason some clinics have 10 decompression tables and some clinics cant even afford 1 table
- Is why some doctors have time and money to spend on vacations, toys, and family while others are working 8–10 hours a day just to make it
- IS OUR SPECIALTY!
Decompression Pros has been helping Doctors achieve million dollar spinal decompression practices for over 5 years. We have clients in the US, Canada, Russia, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Kuwait, Qatar and England.
Purchase the DOC Cervical/Lumbar Spinal Decompression Table and get The Decompression Pros 2.0 Basic Program included for free!
Included With the Purchase of the Table:
- Newspaper ADS – 1 Advertorial, 1 Display and 1 Lead Generation ad – Proven, tested ads based on sound marketing principles with no sales, no cheese and no pressure capable of Increasing Your Response Rate by over 30%.
- Internet Dominance Program – We have teamed with the nations leading internet company to help you gain organic dominance while generating another 20-30 leads per month from social media, search engine optimization, blogs, facebook, and pay per click. (Monthly fee required)
- 15 Page Book of Scripts – A book of scripts for your front desk for the main questions asked about spinal decompression. Dont let your staff wing it anymore. Get them properly trained.
- The New Consult Tracker – Use our proprietary software to keep track of ALL of your marketing statistics: which patients called from the internet, which newspaper ad, which direct mail piece, which ones enrolled, which ones didnt, which ones came in for a consult, which ones need follow up and who paid how much. Then at the end of the month you can see exactly which marketing avenue brought in exactly how much money, allowing you to determine what is actually working and what is the most effective. Only by knowing an exact return on your investment per marketing avenue can you stop losing money where you thought you were making money and actually start investing in avenues that are more profitable. Stop guessing.
- A-Z Enrollment Files – THE Premiere Decompression Consultation and Enrollment Protocols (Worth More than the Cost of the Entire Program Alone!)
- New Clinic Financing Program Which Can Double Your Patients Approval Rating – (Use This for Your other Patients Too)
- Business Card Template – Use this template to have a ready to print business card that is professional, informational and branded for you clinic and staff members. Also comes with an appointment card.
- Automatic Withdrawal Program To Create Ongoing Residual Cash Flow and enroll patients that wouldnt have been able to afford it otherwise.
- Customized Clinic Brochure – Customized and branded for your clinic to properly educate patients before they ever reach the consultation room.
- Fee Agreement For Pricing Decompression – How To Structure & Present Your Prices to Capture Top Dollar, Offer Higher Value, Bill Correctly, Prevent Dual Fee Schedules, & Enroll More Patients.
- Spinal Decompression Billing Research – to Ensure Compliance and Bill Spinal Decompression Legally – Only 10 to 15% of clinics are billing correctly.
- Spinal Decompression Research Articles – 1 Customized and branded articles for your clinic to give to patients and doctors to prove effectiveness, long term results, and increased disc height and reduction in bulges.
- Sure Scheduling System – See Exactly How You are Losing Valuable Patients Over The Phone & How This Costs You Big Money $$$ – Most clinics average only 4 out of the 12 essentials when doing the Initial Phone Call when we secret shop them.
- The 3 Free Treatments Added onto your care Protocol – When done properly this can lead to up to 30% more initial phone calls.
- Patient Exercise & Nutrition Booklet – Customized patient booklet with rehab exercises, nutrition and tips to ensure the best, most long lasting results, and patient satisfaction.
- Patient Referral Program – 5 easy steps and only a $100 to have the equipment to record patient testimonials and upload to over 15 social media websites in minutes.
Here Are Some of the Invaluable Techniques You Will Learn In Our Program:
- The 6 reasons you are not getting Medical Doctor Referrals and how to overcome them
- Why your clinic name may be leading to 30% less patients
- How to add Durable Medical Equipment such as back braces, tens units, tens garments and others to add an extra $5,000 to $10,000 monthly
- The 8 most common reasons your patients dont trust you and how to fix these
- 5 appearance changes you can do tomorrow to look like the doctor that prospective patients are looking for
- 15 inexpensive ways to increase the medical feel of your clinic
- Why your website may be losing you more patients than it is gaining you
- The single easiest and most effective way to improve your website ranking—and it only takes about 30 seconds to do
More Invaluable Techniques Include:
- How to use the #1 strategy to enroll more patients – the Live Testimonial –when, which patients, how to schedule and which questions to ask
- 7 compliance protocols including charting, billing, consent forms you must be doing in order to protect your clinic from potential lawsuits and board complaints
- How to Increase the Number of Patient Schedules by Up to 20% by simply following our Front Desk 10 Commandments (Hint: the number one reason for lost clinic revenue is the way your clinic is answering and handling new patient phone calls)
- The Financing Program You Must Set Up with Your Front Desk Person that Can Increase Your Decompression & Chiropractic Income by 20-35%
- How to Legally Price Discriminate to Capture the Most Dollars – Price Discriminating incorrectly leads to potentially paying back a lot of money
- What Media is a Waste of Money, and What Media Works Best – What percentage to spend on TV versus Radio versus Newspaper versus Internet
- How You Can Avoid Even the Appearance of Selling (selling is whats killing the your reputation so stop it)
- What You Need to Give Away to Attract New Patients, Why FREE GIFTS Are Extremely Powerful, and How to Use Them
- How to Know if You are Charging Enough or Charging too Much In Order to maximize collections (Hint: 50% of clinics are actually charging too little while 25% are charging too much)
Dont forget about these invaluable techniques also included:
- Improved Patient Financing Service Offering Lower Interest Rates to Patients
- Customized and branded Clinic Free Report
- 3 Reasons you should not be taking your own x-rays
- How a follow up email campaign can increase enrollments while saving you more than $250 monthly and which system is far superior to all the others
- When to push patients away, how to do it without offending anyone and how to avoid looking like a desperate clinic
- How to set up legal, proper bonus structures to reward and incentivize staff to ensure maximum productivity (Hint: Improperly giving your staff a bonus based on revenue they generate violates stark laws and is potential for serious consequences from board and insurance companies)
- We provide you with the Systems needed to comfortably handle 20 New patients or more a month from effective marketing—systematize, systematize, systematize!!!! Systems lead to employee compliance, efficiency, more productivity, increased clinic value, and increased clinic salability. Let us provide you with the systems
- 20 Decompression Technique ideas to improve treatment effectiveness, decrease amount of treatments needed, and improve overall patient satisfaction
- The 6 Technique Myths that 80% of decompression clinics are still doing
Purchase a table from Decompression Pros and get the Decompression Pros 2.0 Practice Management System Basic Package for FREE (regularly $1,450). This will help ensure your success with your new table. You dont just get the most advanced spinal decompression table on the market today.
Or find out how you can save 50% off the Decompression Pros Practice Management System 2.0 Elite Package. From monthly newspaper ads to customized clinic brochures, decompression videos to closing techniques, and phone scripts to everything you would need to know to advertise on the internet, we want to provide you with the most comprehensive decompression practice management system available.
Here Are Some of the Invaluable Techniques You Will Learn In Our Program:
- How our Advanced Medical Doctor Referral program will generate Medical Doctor referrals for your clinic
- How to use The Medical Doctor Referral Packet including customized DVD, Letter to the Doctor, Customized Research Pieces, and Patient Testimonial Template
- Why your marketing needs to be branded in order to be successful – branding gets up to 30% more new patients
- Advanced protocol on adding Durable Medical Equipment such as back braces, tens units, tens garments and others to add an extra $5,000 to $10,000 monthly
- Why a doctor should never ask or take money from a patient
- Why your appearance may be killing patient trust in your doctor abilities
- 31 inexpensive ways to increase the medical feel of your clinic
- Why your website may be losing you more patients than it is gaining you
- How adding an online consultation can improve your website ranking overnight
More Invaluable Techniques Include
- The Live Testimonial advanced version including our secrets to ensuring the best patients getting the best results are on the table at the exact time your new consultations are there
- 20 compliance protocols including charting, billing, consent forms you must be doing in order to protect your clinic from potential lawsuits and board complaints
- 31 advanced phone scripts to increase the Number of Patient Schedules by Up to 20% (Hint: the number one reason for lost clinic revenue is the way your clinic is answering and handling new patient phone calls)
- The monthly financing program every clinic must be doing to ensure maximum patient enrollment
- How to Reduce Your Advertising Budget By 30% through Remnant Advertising and Still Get the Same Results
- TV and Radio advanced advertising protocols – How to know if TV or Radio will work in your area
- 7 ways to avoid the Appearance of Selling (selling is whats killing your reputation)
- How to use the Burden of Illness protocol to show patients that decompression will not cost them anymore that they are already spending—this program alone can increase enrollment by 35%
- Ancillary service protocols to increase clinic revenue by up to 33%
Dont forget about these invaluable techniques also included
- 15 Customized and branded follow up emails to warm up cold leads and convert patients who wouldnt normally call right away to schedule.
- An automated email system to take all the work out of follow up emails. This program does everything for you. No more stamps or costly letters.
- 6 press releases to submit to online press release websites. Press releases will rank higher on the organic side of the internet gaining you a higher ranking.
- 1 new press release every month to ensure the highest internet ranking.
- Built to Sell program to double the value of your practice and ensure that you get the maximum amount of money when you decide to sell your clinic. Most clinics sell for only 50% to 60% of their true value.
- 20 Advanced decompression technique ideas to improve treatment effectiveness, decrease amount of treatments needed, and improve overall patient satisfaction.
- Our Tips from the Pros section including advanced technique tips from doctors all over the country that are not being taught in any schools or seminars.
- The 6 technique myths that 80% of decompression clinics are still doing.
Save an Extra $5,000
with the Section 44 IRS Tax Credit
Utilizing the Section 179 deduction along with the Section 44 credit. The net out-of-pocket for the $15,690 table could be $7376.10 after tax credits and depreciations:
|Cost of the table||$15,690|
|Section 44 Credit||-$5,000|
|Section 179 Deduction ($10,690 x 31% tax savings)||-$3,313.90|
|Net taxable cost||$7,376.10|
This means that you can buy the table at a greatly reduced cost and will only pay as little as $7,376.10 after credits and depreciation based on a 31l% tax bracket. Thats the equivalent of 3 new patients!
Want to Finance This Entire Program
for Less Than $350 Monthly?
For the FIRST TEN BUYERS, NCMIC can finance the entire ELITE Decompression Program and table for less than $350 per month.*
- No payments for 90 days
- They will actually make 1 payment for you
- And NO pre-payment penalties
Or Contact Emily Blair at (515) 313-4593 for more info.
*Based on approved credit. NCMIC and Decompression Pros are not affiliated in any way, and there is no guarantee of approval.
Best Price Guarantee
With our low price guarantee you will get one of the world's most effective spinal decompression tables without having to pay an arm and a leg. This will allow you to get a solid return on your investment. Thats why this table has been called the best table for your money.
Still Have Questions?
Simply give us a call or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.